How To Avoid the Boss in Path of Exile
January 4, 2018 at 10:47 pm, No comments
Does no one else find this ridiculous? That every boss in the game can kill you in one or two hits? Balance your bosses GGG, this is unacceptable. There’s nothing fun about dying every five seconds because you can’t find a better way to make bosses difficult. You can theory builds above 5000 or so HP pretty easily – but to GET them requires T1 health rolls, well above 200% HP, good strength levels, and above all currency. “budget’ health is much lower than funded health unfortunately.
I play only SSF. Heres my survival check list for story content. You don't need to trade for gear at all, you can play through with the stuff you find or modify with your orbs:
1) By Act 4, you should start putting "Immunity to Freeze" and "Immunity to Bleed" to your flasks, those modes are life-savers as both being frozen in place and getting dozens of those red balls on top of your character can kill you very quickly.
2) By Act 5 Kitava, you should have at least 1400 Health/ES/both combined. Breastplate that gives you 100 armor and 100 Life is way better than breastplate that gives you 300 armor but no Life.
3) By Act 6 you should start paying real attention to your resists, as the Act 6 karui dudes with flame totems kill you real quick. If you're lacking in some area, use Elemental resist flasks as temporary fixes.
4) By Act 8 your resists (except Chaos orbs) should be capped to 75%, all 3 of them or the final boss and both Temple areas eat you for breakfast.
5) By Act 10 Kitava (or Level 68-70) you should have 3100 Health/ES/both minimum. Kitava can smash you for 3000 damage instantly with a straight hit from some of his abilities. That little extra health is the difference between you dying instantly and you surviving the hit long enough for you to press your panic buttons and get away from the hairy situation.
6) Passive skill tree nodes in matter of importance: Life>ES>Damage>Mitigation>Utility>Mana.
7) If you're new to the Labyrinth, I suggest tackling Normal Lab after Dominus, Nightmare Lab when you get to Act 8 and Merciless Lab when you have 4000 effective health.
Good thing about Abyss is that if you activate every crack you find, you can't help but be overleveled until maps so this League the story content is easier than last League. When you get to Act 10/Maps though, Abyss cracks can get ridiculously hard so trigger them carefully and get out of there when things look hairy. Most common warning sign if two of those bird-headed rares come out with nasty modes (Like Soul Eater).
Bosses like Kitava are very mechanical bosses, much like Dark Souls bosses once you get to their proper rhythm you can anticipate and evade most of the stuff coming at you. Ironically the hardest part of Act 10 Kitava is the heart-phase because its much more unpredictable. https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile
Leave a reply
Fallout 76 Exhibits How Hell Actually is Different Folks
29 Oct, 2018
The Most Useful MapleStory Xenon Skill Build Guide
12 Oct, 2018
Maplestory Gave Me My First Best Friend, And First Betrayal
10 Oct, 2018
Does Anyone have A Way To Get MapleStory Mesos Fast?
8 Oct, 2018
How To Right Use MapleStory Weapon Booster?
5 Oct, 2018
The Complete MapleStory Battle Mage Skill Build Guide
28 Sep, 2018
Important Tips To Keep from Getting Scammed in Maplestory
24 Sep, 2018
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.